How did you find out about this community? (Specify usernames if you remember them.) Zerrat
1) List and expand upon your three best traits / strengths. (These should be personality-related, not physical.)
1.I am slow to anger. It takes a magnificent amount of bullshit to make me angry
2.I have a great sense of humor makes me easy to get along with.
3.I listen more than i talk. If you need to vent i am the person who will listen and not judge you
2) List and expand upon your three worst traits / weaknesses.
1. I procrastinate i don't really think there is much to expand upon this.
2. I think too much and miss out on opportunities that might have been good for me.
3. I am stubborn and hard headed while sometimes it can be a good trait most of the time it isn't.
3) Rate yourself on the following traits by putting an 'X' in the box you think fits best. (E.g. if you are slightly more introverted than extroverted, put an 'X' in the second box.) Explain your choice as well.
Introverted [x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Extroverted
Explain: I am shy, horribly so talking is chore in my opinion and i don't think people really listen to what you say so it's better to stay silent and listen, you learn more that way.
Cheerful [ ] [ ] [ ] [ x] [ ] Gloomy
Explain: I am pessimistic most of the time but i have been known to be cheerful in good company.
Reserved [ ] [x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Impulsive
Explain: Sometimes ill do something impulsive but impulsiveness for me still has lots of thinking involved.
Energetic [ ] [ ] [ ] [x ] [ ] Calm
Explain: I can be energetic with close friends.
Logical/Thinking [ ] [x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Emotional/Feeling
Explain: I would rather think something through than run headfirst into a situation i can't get myself out of.Emotions factor into everything you do though.
Grudge-holding [ ] [x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Forgiving
Explain: I'll Forgive you but you better have a damn good reason for it.
4) Describe how you typically work in teams. Is it generally a good experience, or do you prefer working by yourself? Do you like to lead and make decisions or do you prefer to let others make decisions so that you can do the legwork? You may find it helpful to give an example of a team you worked on recently and how that went.
If someone wants to take the lead i won't fight over it i would rather do leg work. But i am not above leading it needs to be done so it will be.
5) Spider-Man Decision: If you had to choose between saving two dozen innocent children and saving your best friend/significant other/person closest to you, which would you pick and why?
Best friend/significant other/person closest to me, because I would do anything for the people I love even doom those who don't deserve it.
6) Your friend has had their feelings hurt and comes to you for consolation. What do you do? Let's say, two days later they come to you again still upset over the same issue. What would you do in that case? I would listen to them find out the problem what happened ask them if there was anything i could do and do that. If they returned and it was a person in the first instance i would find them and confront them. Find out their side and go from there.
7) What interests/hobbies do you have? How do you like to spend your free time?
Video games (kind of a given huh?), drawing, and reading.
8) Describe one to three careers you would find ideal, with a little explanation of why it appeals to you.
Game designer: i have always loved games why not get paid for making them.
Concept artist:Creating monsters is always fun.
9) List one to three favorite Final Fantasy games and why you like them. Sequels/spin-offs/non-numbered/KH/
Final Fantasy XIII i truly don't understand why very few people like it. I love the characters, the environment's, the reactions, almost everything really, don't get me wrong there are problems(helloooo cheesy dialogue) but nothing is really perfect.
Final Fantasy VIII is also a favorite of mine because it was the first final fantasy i ever played. The characters interested me and the plot was cool to my young mind. I was hooked off the series from that first game. It is reminiscent of crack really, but better for you.
10) List one to three of your favorite Final Fantasy characters and why:
I have many favorite characters and different reasons for liking them so it was a bit hard to choose a few but here they are
Fang:She would do anything to save her family and she did. She saved the one place she had every reason to hate in order to save her new family. You can't get more selfless than that.(you can but it isn't the point) I also love her design.
Vincent:I like his design, how he interacts with Yuffie. His utter devotion to Lucrecia.
11) One to three characters you relate to (you may reuse answers from #8 if applicable) and why:
I don't think i really relate to any character but i suppose i am like, oh i don't know Fang utter devotion to family and all that i guess.
12) The FF game you liked playing least:
13) One to three FF characters you dislike and why:
Hojo, he has no morals no scruples and cares not for anything or anyone but his own ludicrous gain.
14) Favorite weapon in a Final Fantasy game (either the name if you liked the name, or a picture if you liked the look of it, or a description if it had awesome stats/abilities):
Oh it took a while but, bladed lance i love how it looks.
15) Your favorite Final Fantasy summon (e.g. Ifrit, Carbuncle, Bahamut, etc.):
Oh this was a hard one i've always loved the summons but i will have to say Ifrit when i first saw him in FFVIII i thought he was the most badass and awesome thing ever.
16) Your favorite spell/ability/technique that can be learned in a Final Fantasy game (e.g. Esuna, Steal, special finishes/overdrives such as Tifa's Final Heaven limit break, etc.):
Zantetsuken all incarnations.
17) A Final Fantasy mini-game/sidequest you invested entirely too much time into:
Chocobo racing i suppose *laughs* i didn't really spend much time on the mini games.
18) Your favorite Cid: Cid Highwind he has a good heart though crass and vulgar.
19) Optional: Up to one class you think does not fit you, with reasoning why.