Sorry, I missed out something and is terribly technologically inept, so this is the edited version.
Name: Sarah jane Hua
Occupation: Student/Trainee Lawyer
How did you find out about this community? (Specify usernames if you remember them.)
sunflower_mynah sent me! =)
1) List and expand upon your three best traits / strengths. (These should be personality-related, not physical.)
1. objective - I know what I want and I will strive for it. Also, I am able to generate or appreciate arguments for both sides and take an objective stance.
2. efficient - I usually able to locate the fastest and most convenient route and take it.
3. adaptive - I am able to adapt myself to meet the needs of the situation and other people.
2) List and expand upon your three worst traits / weaknesses.
1. Lazy - sometimes I find it hard to pick myself up to carry out my commitments
2. nonchalant - I can get unmotivated, particularly when it is what I perceive as unimportant.
3. stubborn - I can stick to my guns, even though I know they are on a sinking ship.
3) Rate yourself on the following traits by putting an 'X' in the box you think fits best.
(E.g. if you are slightly more introverted than extroverted, put an 'X' in the second box.) Explain your choice as well.
Introverted [ ] [ ] [ ] [X ] [ ] Extroverted
Explain: I am always happy to meet new people.
Cheerful [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Gloomy
Explain: I cannot remember the last time I cried.
Reserved [ ] [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] Impulsive
Explain: It depends largely on the situation. When it comes to matters which I feel strongly about, my actions can become quite impulsive.
Energetic [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Calm
Explain: I have chocolate everyday. Like a box.
Logical/Thinking [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Emotional/Feeling
Explain: Unfortunately, I completed law school. I deal with divorce matters in my line of work. These remove emotion from you.
Grudge-holding [ ] [ ] [ X] [ ] [ ] Forgiving
Explain: Again, it depends on the situation. Heavens help the person who steals MY chocolate but peace be on earth to those who take my flowers.
4) Describe how you typically work in teams. Is it generally a good experience, or do you prefer working by yourself? Do you like to lead and make decisions or do you prefer to let others make decisions so that you can do the legwork? You may find it helpful to give an example of a team you worked on recently and how that went.
I enjoy working in teams because the task is usually broken down into chewable parts but I absolutely abhor free-riders. They will not be forgiven.
5) Spider-Man Decision: If you had to choose between saving two dozen innocent children and saving your best friend/significant other/person closest to you, which would you pick and why?
OH MY GOD NO!
In all honesty, my answer is: no choice in the matter because I would be heading a team of super heros or at least convince Tony Stark that saving children or someone is better than the next tequila. Philanthropy, you know. That is of course if time permits. Seriously though, if that green goblin is make me pick, I would pick my significant other. Because I know myself to be a selfish brat. Me above others. Sorry.
6) Your friend has had their feelings hurt and comes to you for consolation. What do you do? Let's say, two days later they come to you again still upset over the same issue. What would you do in that case?
Pat on the back, lend my shoulder, get boxes of chocolate and maybe some alcohol, plan some crazy voodoo and then set my friend on his or her feet. 2 days later? A nice lecture on the importance of "moving on", then research on options. If it is my best friend, a punch to the
7) What interests/hobbies do you have? How do you like to spend your free time?
Reading I spend my free time reading mostly.
8) Describe one to three careers you would find ideal, with a little explanation of why it appeals to you.
er...I kind of already have a career. The most appealing factor is simply the money. Shallow, no?
9) List one to three favorite Final Fantasy games and why you like them. Sequels/spin-offs/non-numbered/KH/
1. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. Why? It has ZACK. Besides, it has a good pace.
2. Final Fantasy XIII. Why? It has a pretty kick ass female lead who has a modern woman feel about her. Besides, Odin is pretty cool.
10) List one to three of your favorite Final Fantasy characters and why:
Zack! He is awesome. In the true sense of the word.
11) One to three characters you relate to (you may reuse answers from #8 if applicable) and why:
Lightning I can relate to her attempts at concealing her true self and her motivation pursuing power.
12) The FF game you liked playing least: Final Fantasy X
13) One to three FF characters you dislike and why:
I don't really have any it is just that Tidus annoys me. He does. not. do. anything. Ok, he does not do anything useful.
14) Favorite weapon in a Final Fantasy game (either the name if you liked the name, or a picture if you liked the look of it, or a description if it had awesome stats/abilities):
Kain's spears. I can't remember the names.
15) Your favorite Final Fantasy summon (e.g. Ifrit, Carbuncle, Bahamut, etc.): Bahamut
16) Your favorite spell/ability/technique that can be learned in a Final Fantasy game (e.g. Esuna, Steal, special finishes/overdrives such as Tifa's Final Heaven limit break, etc.):
hmmmmmmmmmm. I don't have any actually....they are all useful and important in their own way and I like them all just as much.
17) A Final Fantasy mini-game/sidequest you invested entirely too much time into:
er...I tend to lose track of time the moment I hit the "start" button on the main screen. Sorry.
18) Your favorite Cid: as seen in FF VII. Cid Highwind.
19) Optional: Up to one class you think does not fit you, with reasoning why.