Location: Queensland, Australia
Occupation: Retail Assistant Manager
How did you find out about this community? My Mother is a fan of Arthur of the Britains and found a Community for the show made in the mid 70s on here about a year ago. Her Username Freddiejoey
1) List and expand upon your three best traits / strengths. (These should be personality-related, not physical.)
Enthusiastic: When it comes to the things that interest me and trying new things I will always give 110%.
Sociable: I like meeting new people and trying to expand on my current current circle of friends.
Smartheaded: I like to know whats going on and think that I see most things in quite an intelligent way.
2) List and expand upon your three worst traits / weaknesses.
Over Confidence: I really sometimes do think I can take on anything without thinking things through clearly first.
The other real two in general as with a lot of people is that I can be socialbly awkward with people who like to talk and ask questions and I start feeling really down when I feel like I have nothing to contribute to something.
3) Rate yourself on the following traits by putting an 'X' in the box you think fits best. (E.g. if you are slightly more introverted than extroverted, put an 'X' in the second box.) Explain your choice as well.
Introverted [ ] [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] Extroverted
Explain: When it comes to this sort of thing I'd say it comes down to what kind of situation i'm in. If I'm around new people and they share a common interest with me then I have no trouble at all in talking to them. However, if they are completely opposite me in what interests them then I can become very introverted and shy.
Cheerful [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Gloomy
Explain: While I do have issues sometimes with being happy, I'd say that most of the time im quite cheerful and try to see the best side of a situation as much as possible.
Reserved [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Impulsive
Explain: I very rarely make decisions on impusle, and like to look at all possible angles before making an decision.
Energetic [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [X ] Calm
Explain: Though I understand that everyone gets excited, I always try to be calm and think things through before getting all excited over nothing.
Logical/Thinking [ ] [ ] [ X] [ ] [ ] Emotional/Feeling
Explain: Ive always been a logical thinker, though as I said earlier I can get over confident and irrational for silly reasons.
Grudge-holding [ ] [ ] [X ] [ ] [ ] Forgiving
Explain:I try to look at this and judge a person based on what they've done and try to look at it from their prospective. If I feel there's a way to forgive then certainly but othertimes I also think that what someone has done is to damaging to erase.
4) Describe how you typically work in teams. Is it generally a good experience, or do you prefer working by yourself? Do you like to lead and make decisions or do you prefer to let others make decisions so that you can do the legwork? You may find it helpful to give an example of a team you worked on recently and how that went. When it comes to teamwork I'm normally one to follow intstructions in larger teams. Though in smaller groups of 2 or 3 I do find myself wanting to take the lead and give advice. Though either way its always fun for me.
5) Spider-Man Decision: If you had to choose between saving two dozen innocent children and saving your best friend/significant other/person closest to you, which would you pick and why? I couldn't lose someone I cared for/loved no matter how badly I would feel afterwards for not saving the children first.Its selfish but true.
6) Your friend has had their feelings hurt and comes to you for consolation. What do you do? Let's say, two days later they come to you again still upset over the same issue. What would you do in that case? Talking and listening is what makes a friendship strong. The only thing you can do is listen and give advice where you see it neccessary.
7) What interests/hobbies do you have? How do you like to spend your free time? When it comes to my free time I'm obsessed with Video Games (WOW, Halo, Final Fantasy and any thing else that's just awesome to waste time doing). I love watching Anime and Movies, especially with Friends. Movie nights are the best. I also like to read alot of mostly Young Adult Fiction on the mystery or science fiction side of things. Keeping my body healthy and in shape is important to me also when I get the time, and writing my online articles is also pretty fun.
8) Describe one to three careers you would find ideal, with a little explanation of why contit appeals to you.
Sports Writer: I absolutely love sports and writing, simply go hand in hand.
Secondary School Teacher: Would love to educate and teach younger people about the important things in life and what the world has to offer.
9) List one to three favorite Final Fantasy games and why you like them. Sequels/spin-offs/non-numbered/KH/
Final Fantasy X: Easily my favoutite. I Was 10 when it was first relased and it I don't think I will ever enjoy a game as much as I did this one. The story and characters where magical, the graphics for the time took my breathe away and the way the story shifted witht the different interactions was out of this world.
Final Fantasy XIII: This was the third title I played after VII and X and it was everything I hoped it would be. I loved the way this game was more like one big continual quest instead of broken up into many different side ones. The music was a nice touch to, especially the gameplay set on Gran-Pulse. Lightning was also so badass for me and really did a great job as only the second main protagonist female since Terra in Final Fantasy VI.
10) List one to three of your favorite Final Fantasy characters and why:
Tidus: Loved him and his interaction and adventure through the strange world he moved through after 500 years in a dream. He was always trying to support his friends and give the best advice he could even when he found out such terrible revelations throughout the game involving his past and future.
Hope: He really grew on me throught FF XIII. Hope was the one character I really saw and related to throghout the game, having lost his mother and having an already strained one with his father he was someone who could have given up so easily but didn't. When he had the chance to kill Snow he instead chose to forgive and accepted that there was more to life then jsut revenge.
11) One to three characters you relate to (you may reuse answers from #8 if applicable) and why:
While I could resuse Hope to answer this, I am going to say Vaan from XII for the simple reason that he was someone he grew up with nothing and dreamed of one day becoming something great. His motives were never selfish and he simply wanted to be able to help others in the same way he was by his best friend Penelo and her family.
12) The FF game you liked playing least:
(Note: Be sensitive to other opinions and don't bash characters/games. Being able to discuss things you don't like without alienating people is a plus. :))
I've only played VII, X, XII and XIII from the main series so far and have enjoyed them all so much. Of the spin-ofs I've played so far, I really didn't connect that well with Revenant Wings which I had expected would be alot better for how good the first game was.
13) One to three FF characters you dislike and why:
Vanille, was one rare aspect of Final Fantasy XIII that did annoy me. She was ment to be the enlightning cute character of the game but to me she was just a free-to-be you and me whinger who never shut up some of the time.
14) Favorite weapon in a Final Fantasy game (either the name if you liked the name, or a picture if you liked the look of it, or a description if it had awesome stats/abilities):Lightnings Gun Blades in the newest title were so epic in my opnion. I thought the idea was one of great originally for the series and different from the Cloud/Sephiroth swords of previous titles.
15) Your favorite Final Fantasy summon (e.g. Ifrit, Carbuncle, Bahamut, etc.): Lightnings summon Odin was so much fun to use and was one that helped so much in boss battles in the last game.
16) Your favorite spell/ability/technique that can be learned in a Final Fantasy game (e.g. Esuna, Steal, special finishes/overdrives such as Tifa's Final Heaven limit break, etc.): Cold Blood with Sazh was very satisfying to use I must admit.
17) A Final Fantasy mini-game/sidequest you invested entirely too much time into:Cocobo hunting along Gran Pulse if that counts as a mini game lol.
18) Your favorite Cid:Highwind
19) Optional: Up to one class you think does not fit you, with reasoning why.
I don't think a Monk is my cup of tea, I'm not the most peaceful of people.