Location: Saint Petersburg.
Occupation: I'll just pretend I didn't see this question, ok? :D
How did you find out about this community? (Specify usernames if you remember them.) through roax, my Soujiaki.
1) List and expand upon your three best traits / strengths. (These should be personality-related, not physical.)
1. Honest. I say it like is as I think it's the best thing to do in just about any situation I can think of. I try not to hurt people too much with my words, but at the same time my point of view would be that by telling sweet lies, I'll hurt them more. So I just tell the truth and sometimes, lately more than sometimes, I can get blunt in that... unintentionally, I suppose. Actually, I can often be blunt simply because I don't realise how it might be not a normal thing to say, I just say it.
2. Intelligent. I've never meant to brag, but I can call myself a smart person (at least among the ones my age). Okay, just not exactly in the school subjects way, even if I'm very great at english, russian and literature. Although I can understand anything even in my hated subjects, like math for example, I'll just forget everything afterwards. I'm really knowledgeable people-wise, I can understand the actions and motives of almost every person out there just by observing them for a small period of time. I also think I'm quite intelligent because I know the difference between good and wrong. Like, I would never ever do drugs, I don't drink or smoke; I don't think it's cool like most guys/girls of my generation.
3. Thoughtul. You can't imagine how much I think about things. I find some deep meaning even in simple actions & when I'm traveling I tend to make up exciting stories, journal entries and stuff which I forget when I get to my original destination, haha. This can also be a negative point, since at night when I can't sleep I'm using my wild imagination with something along the lines of "what if something bad happened, like..." in my head. Which is why watching horrors and medical dramas is bad for my mental condition, hahah.
2) List and expand upon your three worst traits / weaknesses.
1. Sensitive. I care too much about that others think of me, I'm too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally.
2. Lazy. To the max or so. I try to overcome it like I did with my homeschooling, but more often than not I'm being really lazy about every action-filled thing I have to do. Heck, sometimes I'm lazy about taking medicine!
3. Selfish. I admit to the fact that I always think of myself by default and sometimes act a bit bratty, but in the end I care a lot about other people as well; I just don't forget about myself either.
3) Rate yourself on the following traits by putting an 'X' in the box you think fits best. (E.g. if you are slightly more introverted than extroverted, put an 'X' in the second box.) Explain your choice as well.
Introverted [ ] [ x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Extroverted
Explain: I hide my feelings a lot (sometimes successfully), but at the same time I'm very open with my close friends, I'll basically tell them anything as long as I feel they're willing to listen.
Cheerful [ ] [ x ] [ ] [ ] [ ] Gloomy
Explain: Most definitely more cheerful, but if you meet me in person you might think I'm being a bit gloomy, I do come off as cold to a lot of people? Then in reality, I'm just lost in my thoughts. And yeah, I can get sad even if I might not tell about it.
Leader [ ] [ ] [ ] [ x ] [ ] Supportive
Explain: I'm not much of a leader, I don't handle pressure very well and I'm too emotional to be controlling a group of people. Although some people did say I would've been a great leader, I'd much rather be my own leader in my head. So yeah, I'm leaning much more towards supportive, I do try to cheer up the people I love and help them through.
Confident [ ] [ ] [ ] [ x ] [ ] Modest
Explain: More modest than confident? I can be confident in certain areas, but I'm usually modest about anything I'm good at, at least outside.
Reserved [ ] [ ] [ x ] [ ] [ ] Impulsive
Explain: Sorry, I just really couldn't decide for either. On one hand, I'm very cautious and I think before I act and on the other I can be swayed by my emotions heavily (ex. I'm selfish, impatient and short-tempered).
Energetic [ ] [ ] [ ] [ x ] [ ] Calm
Explain: I'm generally a very calm person, I rarely spazz without a reason, neither do I scream or raise my voice if it's not necessary. I prefer to be in a peaceful atmosphere, therefore I act like that :) I can get energetic if I find something to be excited about though, and I have to admit it does happen a lot lately. Plus I'm rather energetic when I'm feeling funny, hence not the most calm person out there.
Feminine [ ] [ ] [ x ] [ ] [ ] Masculine/Tomboyish
Explain: Let's say that preference-wise, I'm so very girly it hurts sometimes and I have to say that I act like your typical girl most of the time, haha. BUT at the same time, I dislike wearing make-up, I prefer comfortable and casual and at the same time cute style in clothing, I usually don't like discussing topics most girls just love talking about, most people take my actions weirdly because I don't care about certain things as much as most of the girls my age. And I prefer having lots of fun playing vgames or riding bicycles instead of gossiping and trying to put up a feminine and attractive front.
4) Describe how you typically work in teams. Is it generally a good experience, or do you prefer working by yourself? Do you like to lead and make decisions or do you prefer to let others make decisions so that you can do the legwork? You may find it helpful to give an example of a team you worked on recently and how that went. I prefer working by myself, because as smug as it sounds, I don't think some people can do their work or even treat it seriously. I'd rather tire myself out than be embarassed for other people. I prefer to have something to say in the decisions a supposed leader makes or I guess be a leader myself, even if I'm not a big fan of that scenario. I don't think I've really worked in a team, but there was this one in which I ended up being paranoid (not without a reason) about two members and having my own little circle in the end /sigh LOL.
5) What interests/hobbies do you have? How do you like to spend your free time? Reading, it's one of my passions in life: I get so very excited and emotional whenever I read an awesome book and sometimes I look very, very silly when I'm reading and smiling; drawing, I always make sketches of weird fluffy people/clothing with various expressions (and I tend to actually mimic their expressions!) when I'm bored, especially at school; internet... I can't live without it! lol. No, actually, my sister and I had a bet to see if I can not use internet for two days and of course, I won that bet. There goes my competitive spirit :)
6) Describe one to three careers you would find ideal, with a little explanation of why it appeals to you. A writer, because I would find it fun to have a place where I can sort of burst out my creative juices and other crazy things going on in my head, haha. Same with designer. But these jobs depend heavily on inspiration, so I wouldn't be against being a translator either, because I find myself learning languges pretty fast and translating might be fun.
7) List one to three favorite Final Fantasy games and why you like them. Sequels/spin-offs/non-numbered/KH/
8) List one to three of your favorite Final Fantasy characters and why: Cloud because of his weird but at the same time great sense of humour, he's independent and with a mind of his own, his general calm outside somewhat emotional inside personality, his will to fight and protect and the way he got attached to some characters, he didn't get over it as easily as some other characters in various series (not necessarily games) and because of this you feel how strong his bonds were. Runner-ups would be Noctis (LOL YES), Balthier, Cid Raines and Seifer.
9) One to three characters you relate to (you may reuse answers from #8 if applicable) and why: Serah, she's a somewhat fragile girl, but at the same time she strill tries her best to protect her loved ones from potential pain, she's very aware and understanding of things going on around her, in the end she stays strong in the worst situations because she learns to believe in others and most of all, herself. Runner-ups would be Terra, Rinoa, Rydia and Aerith.
10) The FF game you liked playing least: None so far, I enjoyed every single one I played thus far.
11) One to three FF characters you dislike and why: Quistis, because I thought they really did a horrible job with making her independent, attractive and strong. Tifa, because I didn't like how pushy and self-righteous she acted sometimes, even when she had to really just look at herself first.
12) Favorite weapon in a Final Fantasy game (either the name if you liked the name, or a picture if you liked the look of it, or a description if it had awesome stats/abilities): Rinoa's Shooting Star.
13) Your favorite Final Fantasy summon (e.g. Ifrit, Carbuncle, Bahamut, etc.): Carbuncle, but I also used and loved Shiva and Quezacotl quite a lot. I always found Diablos fascinating too, even though he's not exactly my style, haha.
14) Your favorite spell/ability/technique that can be learned in a Final Fantasy game (e.g. Esuna, Steal, special finishes/overdrives such as Tifa's Final Heaven limit break, etc.): Haste, Ultima, Full-cure, Aero, Reflect. My favorite limit break is most definitely Rinoa's Angel Wing, I always used it in the game because it was very useful in defeating the bossess especially if you only left her with Ultima, Flare and Meteor, lol. And of course, it's beautiful too! But I also loved Aerith' Healing Wind.
15) A Final Fantasy mini-game/sidequest you invested entirely too much time into: TRIPLE TRIAD, OH MY GOD. THE BEST MINI-GAME EVER. Now that I think about it, I should've mentioned it in the reasons why I love FFVIII, haha.
16) Your favorite Cid: CID RAINES. ;D
17) Optional: Up to one class you think does not fit you, with reasoning why. ---